A place for children to make new friends and enjoy summer activities that meets safety standards that mitigates the exposure of the COVID-19 virus. There will be changes to our camp and how we operate this summer but we believe that attending camp will be beneficial to your child and is needed at this time for a number of mental, emotional, and physical reasons. We will be following the New York State Department of Health Interim Guidance for Day Camp programs during the COVID -19 Public Health Emergency at Hamlin Park Day Camp.We will prioritize program activities that maximize social distancing at all facilities and areas, follow hand washing and sanitizing protocol, groups will have limited interaction with other groups of campers, more activities that will focus on little or no physical contact, sports that involve less physical closeness, increased cleaning and disinfecting of camp areas, health screening of staff and campers will be required. We will be having some special FUN DAY activities including Injest - juggling playshops, senory hikes with Evangola State Park, History walking tour & history of Hamlin Park with Town Historian Rob Goller, Visit to the EA Firehouse, Magic Show with Ted Burzynski, Millard Fillmore house tour and Reinstein Woods outreach programs. We will also be walking to the community pool for free swim along with many other fun activities planned throughout the day, every day of the week. There will be no field trips with bus transportation.
Complete the Online Health Form Registration for 2021!
- You must complete your child's health and immunization information for every session registered, you only need to do it once per child.
- Simply complete the "Online Health/Immunization Form" for each child you are registering, before you register them for Day Camp.
- No need to completely check out, you can complete your Day Camp registrations right after. Note: Day Camp registration begins April 5th for Residents, April 19th for Non-residents. You can register your health information at any time.
- There is no charge associated with this process, complete as you would any other program, you will be "charged" $0.00. Registrations will not be accepted without this information.
- Do not answer questions with "on file", "complete," or with just one date. We have to meet requirements set by the Erie County Board of Health. We don't keep information from past years. Please use accurate dates and information.
- Current immunization information required at time of registration
- Every camper will receive their own T-Shirt
- Please bring bag lunch with a beverage each day
- Must have turned 5 yrs. by Jan. 1, 2021, and have completed Kindergarten.
- Any questions/concerns, please call Rec. Dept. at 652-8866
- Residents: $130 per week; Nonresidents: $145 per week,
- NO REFUNDS
Additional Forms and Files: