Town of Aurora Parks & Recreation, New York State
Skip to nav
Co-Ed Volleyball for adults is provided for your enjoyment and exercise in a relatively competitive atmosphere.
- Candi Thornton - Supervisor
- Basic Volleyball rules and regulations will apply - six players per team. Players are expected to set up, take down, and put away.
- Please do not bring children - they will not be allowed on the playing court.
- Fall/Winter/Spring Session - Meets Tuesday nights 9/28- 5/24
- Class may be changed to another day when there is a conflict with school activities.
- No class when school is closed.
- No refunds