This course will provide individuals with the information and skills necessary to provide safe and responsible care for children in the absence of parents and/or adult guardians. This training will develop skills in six critical areas:
Professionalism, Leadership, Basic Care, Safety, Safe Play, and Basic First Aid
- Fee includes Reference Book and First Aid Kit!
- Space is limited, register early! All students must be pre-registered, no registrations will be accepted at class time.
- You may register on-line at www.aurorarec.com, or deliver/mail registration form and fee payable to:
- Town of Aurora Parks & Recreation, 575 Oakwood Ave, East Aurora, NY 14052
- $50.00 for Residents
- $60.00 for Non-Residents
- No Refunds
- Please bring a snack and drink
- Recreation Classroom is upstairs