This course will provide individuals with the information and skills necessary to provide a safe and responsible care for children in the absence of parents and/or adult guardians. We will be following all CDC guidelines for Covid including temperature taking, mask wearing, & social distancing.
- Each parent must fill out COVID waiver and Health Screening form in order for child to attend
- Training will help participants develop skills in six critical areas: professionalism, leadership, basic care, safety, safe play, and basic first aid.
- Fee includes Reference Book, CD, and First Aid Kit!
- Space is limited, register early! All students must be pre-registered, no registrations will be accepted at class time.
- Please bring an afterschool snack.
- 575 Oakwood Ave. Recreation Department classroom - upstairs
- No Refunds.
Additional Forms and Files: