Aurora Community Pool
= Unavailable = Available
690 South Street
East Aurora, NY 14052
|June 11 - June 26
June 27 - August 11 (except July 3 & 4, see below)
- Daily- 12 pm to 6 pm - Open Swim; 6 pm to 8:30 pm - Family Swim / Adult Lap (members only)
July 3 & 4
- Weekdays- 1 pm to 6 pm - Open Swim; 6 pm to 8:30 pm - Family Swim / Adult Lap (members only)
- Saturday - 12 pm - 6 pm - Open Swim; Family Swim / Adult Lap (members only); 6 pm to 8:30 pm - Family Swim / Adult Lap (members only)
- Sunday - 12 pm - 6 pm - Open Swim
August 12 - August 23
- Daily - 12 pm to 6 pm - Open Swim; 6 pm to 7 pm - Family Swim / Adult Lap (members only)
- Pool opening and closing is subject to change due to inclement weather and staff availability.
- Recreation office phone - 652-8866, Pool phone - 652-6980
|Rules Governing the Use of Aurora Community Pool
|Children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older). Adults accompanying children but not swimming are required to pay admission to the facility. Season members will be required to check in with the cashier each time they use the pool. Only persons without shoes and dressed in bathing attire will be permitted in the pool deck area. No INFLATABLE flotation devices allowed. Styrofoam bubbles and Coast Guard approved life vests allowed with supervisor's permission and parental accompaniment in the water. No ball, tubes, masks, fins, snorkels, etc. No smoking. drinking, or eating will be allowed inside the pool area. Please use picnic area. Running, pushing, throwing others in the pool, using profane language, or any other behavior causing annoyance will be prohibited. The wading pool is for children 5 years of age and younger accompanied by a responsible adult. Lifeguards and Pool Attendants will enforce all rules. Rules are posted inside pool area. Please inform Pool Supervisor of any medical problems staff should be aware of before entering pool. The foregoing rules are designed for your safety and enjoyment and will be amended or supplemented as may be found necessary by the pool management. Failure to obey these written rules and other posted rules will result in the loss of swimming privileges.
|Afternoons Ages 5-18 $4.00-Resident, $5.00-Nonresident Ages 19-59 $5.00-Resident, $6.00-Nonresident Ages 60 + $4.00-Resident, $5.00-Nonresident 2019 MEMBERSHIP RATES
|Benefits of being a member
- Swimming in the evening is only open to members
- Lap Swim available every night
- Come to the pool as often as you like in the summer
- Membership supports your local pool!